Create your free account now! Sign up

Polar bears are declining....or rising

But global warming is causing both.

Yes, polar bear numbers have grown so much that discussion of culling to decrease their numbers is going on as I type; yet another stake into the heart of the truthfulness of the global warming hoax and the Waxman-Markey cap-and-trade, climate change tax-Americans-to-death bill, which the US House barely passed last Friday.

There are 5 times as many polar bears today as there were 50 years ago:

Read: Gateway Pundit: Another Blow to Junk Science… Polar Bear Populations Booming and P.J. Gladnick, NewsBusters: Polar Bear Testimony Suppressed Due to ‘Inconvenient’ Truths

Environmental zealots are frantically scrambling to explain away this massive polar bear population boom. Apparently, the best they can come up with is that it has to do with… GLOBAL WARMING. So, man-made global warming is now responsible for decreased numbers of polar bears AND increased numbers of polar bears. Yowzer! Junk science is vomiting all over itself again… sure sounds more like GLOBAL COOLING to me, but hey, I’m no environmental “expert.”

Remember how, in August 2008, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin sued the federal government seeking to reverse the decision to put the polar bear on the threatened species list? And liberals mocked and maligned her? Looks like she was right. No apology expected from liberals, of course.
This is CABL.com posting #281104. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblh6
Posted in reply to: Re: more info on man caused global warming by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message