Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats DTV charge the Prime for NRB's?

So you work for a guy who charges you 5 bucks a pop for not performing the impossible huh? Does he own a cell phone? or know people use them as thier only phone now days? Maybe he don't know a directv receiver requires a landline to respond to a ping. and Maybe.. just Maybe, he's nothing but a Liar and a thief. The next job you have that has no landline, you need to call him and tell him to come put it up himself because the customer does not have the required equipment to put up the job properly. Treat it like the customer has no electricity or working television sets! Like the landlord said no, or he lives in a rain forest. 
Look, the guy is stealing from you and your family. Directv don't charge him a penny for non-responders. IF THEY DID THEY COULD BE SUED and not just forced to pay it back, but be subject to huge punitive damages. Which my friend is what you need to do. I would contact an attorney and explain that you feel that you are being harrassed by your employer. Being penalized for something you have no control over. and that you want your money back, and to see this company punished so it will never happen to anyone else. 

Never work for anyone who charges back for non-responders.. it's a scam
or anyone who is from out of town, working from a storage facility as his warehouse.
Never work for anyone who says they can't pay you for 30 days. Never ever work for anyone who don't afford you the opportunity to go back and fix QC errors. Never work for Connectv or any of it's followers.. they are a cult. They get thier work by paying people within Directv who are on the take. Directv has NEVER contracted thier installs out to a company because they do a good job, they decide who gets the work by the company who pays the most cash money back into each of thier individual vice president up to CEO's back pockets. Think of the millions dispursed every year by Directv to get thier installs in the ground. Then imagine the possibilites if you were in charge of dictating and deciding who gets it?? It would make those $50,000 hammers the government found out it was buying look like pocket change!
Now.. I have never posted on here before, just read the horror stories about kids without Christmas, foreclosed mortgages, and who knows how many divorces has been caused due to an honest man trying to make an honest living, out working hard all riding on his trust in a huge corporation called Directv!

THEY ARE CORRUPT FROM THE INSIDE OUT. BOTTOM LINE! and what I have written here is the root and the real reason so many of us have had our earned wages literally stolen right before our eyes time and time again. This is not an isolated problem, it has become epidemic. Not only to hundreds of us, but thousands in every single market throughout the country. Yet Directv keeps this type of business format as an approved and preferred operating procedure. Stop and think.. have you ever seen a company that size who is constantly being sued for lying, or cheating someone out of something? And the results are always the same, they settle out of court for an undisclosed amount but admit no wrong doing! They never win.. ever! Huge fines from the FCC for several things. Because like thier installation department, they run every other part of that company the same. 

I read these ads on this site and others, posted by these so called installation companies needing techs ASAP! From all over the country. and I get to the part that reads "must pass a background check" and I think... Wonder what Directv's background check would come back as? why would they care if someone had a felony in the last 7 years, or if they are on drugs? Just getting someone to work for them after all the techs that has been stiffed in the recent past would be doing pretty good really! then I realize, you can't steal from someone who may load up a gun and do something crazy. Someone who thinks lying, cheating, homewrecking Scumbags deserve to die! I guess there are some people who won't stand for Santa forgetting thier children. Especially the ones who thought they were doing everything clean and honest as a man to make sure that don't happen! 

GO BACK TO CABLE.. LEARN TO SPLICE FIBER. GET A JOB AT WAL-MART. IT'S NEVER GOING TO CHANGE!
Directv and Dishnetwork should be broken up via anti-trust laws. Just like AT&T and Standard oil was, and like Microsoft should have been! They are too huge with no competition! A monopoly in a democrocy which is against the law!  

for those who took thier time to read this... It's the true reason for all of your complaints.
Thank You and God bless
This is CABL.com posting #281055. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblhj
Posted in reply to: Whats DTV charge the Prime for NRB's? by Oklahoma Cable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Whats DTV charge the Prime for NRB's? pressureman0 11/21/2009 3:24:52 PM