Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FL techs need a low voltage lisence to install

Aright update from the invest she gets back to me really quickly....

1 count of aiding and abetting unlic  contractors. Each count is a 1000.00 fine, About 15 more guys are sending in pay stubs to add 15 more counts againist this contractor.  It doesnt matter when they worked as long its within the past 5 years to cite them.  This is the local county not the state.  The State is gathering the information and there fines are more. 

The contractor has to prove I was an employee or licensed to get out of it.  Hummm not an employee or licensed like the other 500 techs.

Once it goes to hearing that will supenia all IRS tax records and match them to the techs names for further counts.  Thats around "200" techs
200 x 1000 = 200,000 in fines. All are 1099. They have the entire list of names. Thanks to me :)  This all started when I went in to get my low voltage and since I wasnt an employee my 8 years wasnt experience. BS Oopsss I showed my 1099 and code sheets to show I was being paid to run Cat5 and Cable.  Ooopppsss my bad. So Im gave statements.

Ether they comply or his licenses are suspended and he cant work in Pinellas, and when the state gets it, its all the other regions as well.

Comply means NOT USING UNLICENSED SUBCONTRACTORS, Ive been working illgeal and could face felenoy charges if I was to get caught on a job. BS if you ask me.  I just wanted to get legit and a license to advertise surround sound and phone jacks.

So if you want to start one of these

1. Call the county lic board and ask if you have to have a lic to install low volt in

No.  Nuttin you can do
        Yes.  Go in and make a complaint with your pay stubs and 1099's, Tech lists, Code sheets, anything that might be useful and wait and see the shit storm you made.

2. File with the State each one has a Business Reg Div if the County isnt going to get the state involved.

3. Get your Licenses and start advertising for Low Voltage

Will give more after the 1st hearing.

Any Knight guys want in PM me :)

This is CABL.com posting #280780. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblcS
There is 1 reply to this message