Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know...

Didn't know thier names??  They put their pictures and names on the 6-O'clock news and said, 'These are the highjackers that did it'.  If they didn't know their names and knowingly put out false information, then WHY did they put out false info in the first place?  What is trying to be hid? .... How is that not a part of a conspiracy?

Wouldn't take many to pull it off.  In any crime, the simplest way to solve it is to follow the money.  With the towers, it's ...follow the money ...and ... follow who's putting out the information to the public.  WHO is media getting their information from? How high up does the information come from that is being desiminated downwards?  Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

Why would anyone come forward?  The amount of money involved is staggering.  If the level of knowledge is condensed to 4 or 5 people very high up in the food chain, why come forward?  You're just as guilty of killing those 3000+ people. I know if I was involved, I'd take the money and keep quiet too.

I'm just wondering how many 'wet teams' operations there have been since the truth about the 9/11 attack has started to come out.  The NSA and CIA can make people disappear very cleanly.
This is CABL.com posting #280272. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbk4G
Posted in reply to: Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... sab3r 11/16/2009 8:26:22 PM