Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know...

How do you figure??  The government said there were 17 Haji on those 4 planes.  Of the 17 that supposedly died .... 9 have been found alive and living.  The airlines do not have ANY records of anyone being on those planes with arabic names.  Passenger manifests do not list ANY of the haji names the governement claims were on the plane.

Who gave the mayor of New York City the authority to have the building evidence immediatly shipped overseas to be distroyed before investigators could look at it?

What about the large fuselage bump under the plane that hit the second tower?  No commercial airliner has that airframe configuration.  Military planes do, but not commercial planes.

Explain the phone calls from Condoleesa Rice to other Government officials and state governors telling them to NOT fly on Sept. 11th?

Explain all the insider trading of the companies tied to the twin towers.  Every company's stock was short-sold in the two weeks leading up to the attacks.  Trader action was ELEVEN times higher shorting those stocks -vs- historical trading traffic.  Some of those people shorting the stock died in the attack leaving over $25-million in profit sitting in escrow accounts unclaimed.

Where did the hundreds of billions of dollars worth of gold bullion go that was stored under building #4 in the complex in the vaults go?

The attacks on 9/11 are a conspiracy.  Notice I'm not placing blame.  I'm just saying that the US Government knows more than what it is telling.  It is purposefully obscuring the truth, omitting the truth, changing the facts, lieing to the public.  Regaurdless of the deception or it's direction, what they are doing IS considered a conspiracy.

There is just too much evidence for them to cover up.
This is CABL.com posting #280212. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbk3I
Posted in reply to: Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... by sdelnay
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... ActionTec 11/15/2009 9:04:31 PM
Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... sweatforhire 11/15/2009 9:00:39 PM
Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... sab3r 11/15/2009 7:28:20 PM