Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: network monitoring

Been stayin' busy with that work up in north Mississippi, and some maintanence in Jackson: Went to Waveland the other day to check out some more work. They are building alot down there, now that the housing is starting to pick up again.  The town came back pretty well from Katrina, just took some time. Prices are decent, the runnin' is sweet-Gravy. Yea, Tommy and Maureen were running the show out there in Dallas for CableWorks: That is probably why they aren't there now. Some good people back here in Baton Rouge and New Orleans: But they still don't pay very good prices. Friend of mine is subbin' for them: He is gettin' .22 for strand and .44 for fiber. Not bad, I guess.
Glad to hear you are staying busy. Mine comes and goes. Hey is Curtis Davis still doing anything out there: Davis Cable Technologies. Curtis is a good guy, I know he was busy with that system he bought out there in Catopeak(?) Is that how you spell that places name?
Got an offer to go rebuild a small system for a friend out in Gun Barrel City: A little too far away for me. Got a former employee trying to screw with me behind him getting hurt, so I am having to deal with this dickless lawyer.
Crackhead was out on the line high on oxycontin. WTF?
This is CABL.com posting #280108. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbk12
Posted in reply to: Re: network monitoring by wizo6812
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: network monitoring wizo6812 11/15/2009 11:49:23 AM