Create your free account now! Sign up

Fun Facts All Americans Should Know...

This is for anyone out there that believes the "War on Terror" is legit...

Deaths by Terrorism on 9/11 - ~3000
I hesitate even mentioning this because of the great possibility this was a false flag operation to spark the war on terror

Deaths WORLDWIDE by Terrorism in 2003 - 625 www.washingtonpost.com...

Deaths WORLDWIDE by Terrorism in 2004 - 1709 www.msnbc.msn.com...

Deaths of US Citizens by Terrorism in 2005 - 56 www.state.gov...

Deaths DUE TO OBESITY IN ONE WEEK in the US alone - 5789 www.wrongdiagnosis.com...

BEFORE ANYONE TRIES TO SAY BUSH DID A GOOD JOB ON TERROR SINCE 9/11... you MUST read this article: Terrorism Deaths Increase Since 9/11

The "War on Terror" is a SHAM. An all out SHAM. As I pointed out, OBESITY is a bigger threat to the security of the United States than Terrorism EVER has been. By going to "War on Terror" it has only empowered what little terrorists there are in the world (in relation to world population).

Terrorism has been around since the dawn of time. It is like the War on Drugs in that it could never ever possibly succeed. It is a war against an invisible boogeyman. What about the cover boy of this Forum, Osama Bin Laden aka buddy of Bush Sr?? The same guy/group we helped arm and train?? You are telling me we have the power to make things like Google Earth available to the public, we have the greatest intelligence community in the world, we have the capability to spy on every US citizen... but we can't catch a guy hiding in a cave? HOW CAN ANYONE TRULY BELIEVE THIS IS THE CASE????

We now have things such as the Patriot Act and NSA spying on us... but why? BECAUSE OF THE TERRORISTS OUT TO GET US?! Are you kidding me? We have a Burger King right next to a McDonalds right next to a coffee/donut shop ON EVERY STREET CORNER but it is necessary for us to be spied on and be scared crapless of Arabs who hate our way of life because of the grave danger Terrorism poses? Why does anyone submit to this fear???

Wake up People.

This is CABL.com posting #280029. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbk0L
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... mercykiller7 11/14/2009 9:36:55 PM
Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... sdelnay 11/14/2009 6:32:22 PM
Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... sab3r 11/14/2009 4:43:10 PM
Re: Fun Facts All Americans Should Know... Cowboy3939 11/14/2009 4:24:40 PM