Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lack of health care killed 2,266 US veterans l

Apparently you are missing the point. One study shows death from part of a war and not all of it. Sounds like a scam. 14 times higher than the war in Afghanistan as though it is soooo much. Well, there were 2 times as many deaths in Iraq compared to vets in hospitals here. 50,000 deaths in Viet Nam.....18 times the amount that died in a VA hospital.

Yes I feel bad about the vets who are not treated right here. But this study doesn't include facts about older vets who were going to die or old age or cancer or something unrelated. But to compare it to a war in Afghanistan and not also Iraq or viet nam, is ludicrous. This study was made by liberals to promote the health care. Why didn't they have health care? That wasn't in there. That is my point. .............and what does the pic have to do with this discussion other than to make me hungry?

And yes there are times I will play devil's advocate just for the hell of it. Even if I don't agree with what I am saying.
This is CABL.com posting #279758. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkWo
Posted in reply to: Re: Lack of health care killed 2,266 US veterans l by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Lack of health care killed 2,266 US veterans l sweatforhire 11/12/2009 7:37:58 PM