Create your free account now! Sign up

Check out the new Arkansas job....

ARKANSAS UNDERGROUND JOB....Gotta have DIG MACHINE that can install 800 to 1000 ft. of cable or pipe er day...Lump sum composite jobs but want's you to bid each job????????? AS A SUB????????? Routine jobs and bid projects....you will travel a thousand miles and burn up money, pulling DD's and trenchers to this fuck heads job just to set back and bid on each job coming up as a sub???????????? And JWTF is a DIG MACHINE???? Could be your Mexican.....your X wifes new boyfriend...or your favorite sharp shooter...This asshole has the job on a composite bid and wants subs to pull their shit to his jobsite and set on your ass and bid these as routine jobs as they come in, is this guy a complete dumass to put a job on the bar like this...or just think we are that stupid???  How can they be Lump Sum Composite jobs but he want's a bid on each job, then if I'm the lowest bidder, you get to set in the motel until he gets another job to bid on...a good world if you can swing it..get your subs to bid against each other....WAFJ...I repeated this because I still don't believe it..        
This dude must be Gwesters brother.
This is CABL.com posting #279666. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkUU
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Check out the new Arkansas job.... bushmaster 11/12/2009 7:58:36 AM