Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lack of health care killed 2,266 US veterans l

When will people learn that the government does not care about veterans or active soldiers for that matter.  They experiment on soldiers with vaccines and chemicals and put them in harms way in a global chess game as pawns.  Soldiers who even mention the words "gulf syndrome" are refused care by the VA and referred for psychiatric counseling.  Let me be clear: I appreciate our fine service men and women who signed up to protect our great nation, but I loathe the government officials who send them off to war to be killed or maimed.  The Department of Homeland Security came out with a report earlier this year listing particular groups they think represent a threat to national security.  These groups include people who carry a copy of the Constitution, have bumper stickers with the American flag or supporting Ron Paul, 911 Truthers, and many others including, you guessed it, VETERANS.  This is because they know that when they unleash the US military on the American people that veterans will likely side with the people and have the skills to defend them.  I only hope that a good percentage of our military men and women will have the courage to stand up and refuse orders when the time comes.  Don't think the government would have the military attack its own people?  Haha that's just crazy talk, right?  Wake up people, open your eyes!  Our nation is headed down the same path as Nazi Germany.
This is CABL.com posting #279660. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkUO
Posted in reply to: Lack of health care killed 2,266 US veterans last by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message