Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thanks for your money/Cell phone anyone???

nothing funny about hookman, and yes please educate me. And yes the first post was a joke and yes it was funny. I dont agree with the BS phone comment that you made. that was not a joke and had nothing to do with the original post. Mountaingirl I have all the respect I need and I dont need any from you. Speak from the heart girl,dont be a follower of ignorance. I dont cut all people down on the cable bar. All the cutting is done to people who spit racist remarks out of thier pie holes.

People are racist because they are taught to be.
Many children are brought up racist by ancestors and they know no other way. Some are just plain ignorant. All racists are not happy unless they have someone or some thing to hate, we should pity them because that's all they have in life.
People are racist because it is easy to to pick on people who are different.
It's human nature  to oppose something different from yourself - people with glasses, someone with a cleft palet, people who like things you don't,  people on welfare or government sponserd cell phones, race is just another ,whether you're black white chinese middle eastern Some people are racist because they think hookman is a dumbass. Oh shit that makes me racist. I finally joined the group of racist. Hello brothers and sisters. Now can I fly the rebel flag and go corn holin.?
This is CABL.com posting #279623. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkUd
Posted in reply to: Re: Thanks for your money/Cell phone anyone??? by mountaingirl67
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Thanks for your money/Cell phone anyone??? mountaingirl67 11/12/2009 12:20:07 AM
Re: Thanks for your money/Cell phone anyone??? hookman 81 11/11/2009 10:28:03 PM