Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thanks for your money/Cell phone anyone???

Number 1 sweatforhire, and if I hired you, that is all I would probably get: I am not a skinhead nor a racist. I don't like lazy slackers, hacks, liars, crackheads: I don't like or tolerate anyone that expects something for nothing. I differentiate between those that are in general need and those that are to lazy or think they are too good to get or accept some work other than that of which they like to do until they find something else. You bitch about work, yet will not get out there and compete against the people trying to take your work.  I asked you once if you knew Glenn Willoughby, who used to be one of the largest contractors in your area until he retired not long ago: Not only in your area, but all over the south: His gratitude and treatment of his employees on Friday at his yard outside Atlanta was legendary. He is a freakin' legend in this industry especially in your area: So that tells me you are so full of shit that I can smell your stinkin' ass from here. And if you think I'm some pussy motherfucker that just talks shit on the bar, there are people on this bar that personally know me, and I guarantee you.I am one person you don't want to fuck with: So, you welfare lovin' bitch, you can go find the Queerster G-Man and hang out with him. Oh by the way: Kiss my  and you.
This is CABL.com posting #279617. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkT7
Posted in reply to: Re: Thanks for your money/Cell phone anyone??? by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Thanks for your money/Cell phone anyone??? sweatforhire 11/11/2009 10:02:23 PM