Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thanks for your money/Cell phone anyone???

Thanx hookman I appreciate it.  You get it, he doesn't.  The thread started by goodsky is hysterically funny!!! 

Sweatforhire, what exactly is your question for me?  I think the point of my response went over your head.....

I happened to be a disabled person who had to have the taxpayers support me for a while.  A while that is!!  I had to survive on that disability, and was grateful for that help until I could learn to walk, talk, etc...again!  I have been working since I was 14, and feel no shame for needing help for a time.  Because I began working as soon as I turned 14, I was fortunate to receive enough money to pay for cell.......after my other bills.  If there had not been enough money for such a luxury, then so be it.  I would not beg the taxpayers to "gimme more"!  The only reason I am able to speak my mind on this forum is because......OMG!... I went back to work as soon as I could, working minimum wage, and saved the money for a PC. Should Obama provide everyone with a computer too?  Where do you draw the line sweatforhire?

So, sweatforhire, if you think everyone's "friends should only be a call away",  wanna pay my cell phone bill now?  $112.40 due by 11/23. My nephew is a crack addict wanna pay for his crack habit??  I'll have to get back to ya on how much money he needs to pay his" homies"....(spelling?)

I draw the line at collecting every nickel you can without having to earn it!!  In closing, God forbid you become disabled sweatforhire, we will have to purchase a 42" Plasma for you to entertain your friends at a moments notice.  I could go on and on, but you sport are the idiot!

This is CABL.com posting #279549. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkS1
Posted in reply to: Re: Thanks for your money/Cell phone anyone??? by hookman 81
There are 0 replies to this message