Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can they really charge me to have a tech numbe

To be clear to everyone, it's almost 90/mo for the tech id, and well over 100 to rent a pda from them. To be fair, it was a palm treo pro [which i liked very much, aside from WinMobile]. Of course, I could buy a pda phone myself and save a little cash, but it's all for nothing. I don't need it. This system doesn't do HD, DVR, or VOIP. It's a sleepy lil river town. The boxes come hot and the modems register themselves upon activation.

Someone guessed right with CUI.

I OP'd because I've never been charged for this before. I think it's BS, and I'll be spending a retarded amount of time on the phone with them daily until they decide to absorb the cost as a business expense. FYI, I can also log in to the system with a computer. The funny part is that they've stopped charging me for the login, but was told as an aside that they'll keep the id available should I need it. So, yeah, I'm not paying for it, especially not what they're charging me. Maybe their price.

I think it's funny how they also give your phone number straight to the cable company [Charter] for the dispatcher to call you and tell you to do 3 ETA's at 8AM. After about a week of that, I forwarded the number I gave em to the office. I only need one dispatcher, thank you.
This is CABL.com posting #279328. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkPs
Posted in reply to: Re: Can they really charge me to have a tech numbe by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Can they really charge me to have a tech numbe Sweeptech2004 11/11/2009 12:37:51 AM