Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana?

Guys,

I left my phone number for a reason. Im not hiding anything.

1. Yes I am aware of claim
2. I dont CREATE a Failed QC or a Repeat service call. If the job is QC'd by DTV and they fail it, what do you all expect me to do, say thanks I'll pay that for you????
or if a repeat service call is created THE CUSTOMER creates it by calling DTV, not me majically creating a Service call that effects our rankings as a company. That is just stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Oh and by the way, there are always 2 sides to a story.
        I had to pay the hotel bill while he was there
        I had to send techs back to fix work, (should they have done it for free cause they dont want him to get a failed QC) Ask yourself if you would do that for someone else, Im guessing you would immediatly say NO.
4. You dont know the first thing about me.
        I got screwed HARD by the last company I was with. Thats why my guys ALL get paid. THis is MY company and I have worked VERY hard to get it.

This guy left the market and then told everyone AFTER he had left that he was gone. (Gee thanks)

Bottom line, before passing judgement on a situation to which you have NO DIRECT KNOWLEDGE, I suggest you look at both sides of the coin, or at the least call the person up, heres my # again for anyone that wants to know

Matt Bence
209-622-6565
This is CABL.com posting #279231. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkNT
Posted in reply to: Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana? by Chaos
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana? andydang86 1/23/2010 6:57:28 PM
Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana? jayracer1 11/12/2009 7:06:07 PM
Re: Info on NCS out of Louisiana? Chaos 11/9/2009 8:07:05 PM