Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How is everyone elses O+O for Directv working

All area's are going O/O now and in the future,and it might take awhile but that's what their gunning for.The problem there is they want you to put the thing in for for free,use only approved fittings and cable,on time guarantees ect....ect or look at a backcharge that on a upgrade is probably what you made on the damn thing.Times are changing for the worst-Normally in ST. louis the only ones getting backcharged were the contractors-EASY PICKINGS AS IT WAS DESCRIBED BY ME- Now the in house dogs are getting it to-at least up here.IN louy here --nothing changed as far as management the same dudes run it as it was  10 years a go -Just the name of the company changed.They know there are no jobs out there and believe me I'd rather be working for a bunch of Vampires then these f---s at least I know what they want from me.What we need is a union both representing cable and satellite workers,cause this shit now is like back in the 20's
This is CABL.com posting #279069. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkLh
Posted in reply to: How is everyone elses O+O for Directv working out? by Las Vegas Cable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How is everyone elses O+O for Directv working digger35971 11/8/2009 11:34:18 PM