Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 10 ways the House bill would change health car

1. Since when does the government COMPETE with private industry? An entity with no motivation for profit. It will go broke, and kill it's copetitors in the process. Amazing concept.
2. Sounds like Progresive Insurance for cars. Can't we do our own research to compare rates, benefits, services etc. and make our OWN decision? Thats nanny state B.S.
3. Or what? I hear jail and fines for failure to comply.
4. ???? I'll admit I don't know anything about this issue.????
5. More encroachment of "entitlements". Entitlements can enslave a country when taken too far. We're not far from that. And IMO this bill goes too far.
6. If done in an ethical manner then I am for it. Hard to get sick , change jobs, get laid off etc. can't get insured and you are screwed. Seen it happen.
7. I'll believe that when I see it.
8. Medicare is B r O k E n  already. Throwing good money after bad. They are fixing the wrong issues.
9. Keep on taxing the "rich" and see how many more jobs get created in the small business sector.
10. Another reason to put otherwise law abiding citizens in jail and/or fine them. If people make bad decisions then let them suffer the consequences.

Government is not the answer to our problems, it is the cause of our problems.
  Thats my pennies worth on the matter.
  We could do alot of things different that wouldn't cede our personal sovereignty to the government that could help fix the healthcare system but the current political class won't let that happen.
This is CABL.com posting #278969. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkJF
Posted in reply to: 10 ways the House bill would change health care by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message