Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Read This!!!

I was an in house tech for a year and this crap goes on working directly for MASTEC.  They charge you 10 dollars for a service call on one of your jobs if the reciever or LNB fails.  That's not in the techs control!  They do some type of chinese math to pay you and they almost never pay you your flat rates on work done, and if a customer calls in and says you stole something, broke or damaged something the company makes you pay for it.  I know from experience.  This company is such bulls**t it's not even funny.  I have reported them to the Department of Labor and talked to an attorney about how they screw us on the pay such as not paying you for drivetime or meetings.  The attorney said "Texas is a right to work state and if you take this to the courts, they will just side with the employers and say basically that if you don't like it you can quit."  What a load of crap.  What everybody needs to do is not work for them, refuse to work for them, because as long as we do we allow them to continue to screw us while making a huge profit off of our labor and staying in business untouched.  Something has to be done about this company Mastec all they do is take advantage of good hard working people just so they can make a profit at our cost.  These idiots can't even keep proper records of anything either.  Good luck to anyone working or planning to work for them because you will be looking for a job the whole time you are working there.  Especially if you like to work a full day and get paid 20-60 dollars sometimes.  It's a load of BS.
This is CABL.com posting #278827. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkHn
Posted in reply to: Re: Read This!!! by Cowboy3939
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Read This!!! agarcia 11/18/2009 1:29:43 PM