Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 10 percent jobless is Obama's new world

The last two years of the Bush Administration were controlled in the House and Senate by Democrats. People like Barnie Franks ( who is now under investigation for tax evasion ) were in control of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae and they literally pushed for and got an anything goes lending mentality, which by the way was made possible by laws passed by President Clinton to deregulate the lending industry just before he left office. I will admit that President Bush had some neglect on the part of the economy but look at the history and it will show that everytime Democrats are given an opportunity by the voters they push through everything they can to spend and tax us into the ground. Which is exactly what President Obama is currently doing but on a much grander scale than any President in the history of this country. I am convinced that he is a one term President and I am also convinced that members of the Democratic party that are facing reelection bids in 2010 are going to lose seats to the point that we can stop these crazy spending bills in the Senate but the damage inflicted in the first two years of his Presidency will take decades to overcome. Many people are regretful that they voted for change and the sad thing is that most people want educate themselves on the facts. They give just enough time to it, to here the economy is having problems and believe that is the fault of the man in office and the party he represents it. Not checking to see what party was responsible at the time the laws were put into place that eventually led to the problem. Ignorance is the reason Mr Obama is our President nothing more nothing less, its always been that way and the only thing that will cause a man to truly look at the facts is pain and suffering which we are getting plenty of right now and which will eventually by virtue of the right to vote stop this insanity.
This is CABL.com posting #278825. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkHl
Posted in reply to: Re: 10 percent jobless is Obama's new world by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: 10 percent jobless is Obama's new world sab3r 11/7/2009 1:41:04 PM
Re: 10 percent jobless is Obama's new world redrocker80 11/7/2009 4:16:34 AM