Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 10 percent jobless is Obama's new world

I'm afraid Obama's new world is going to be the end of the world as we know it, he  is another hitler, he wants to say who lives and dies with the  new health plan he wants. The elderly, and the disabled don't stand a chance if his health plan goes into place, because the insurane wont pay if they think they are to old  or to sick to fool with.And that scares me because my son is disabled and can't live without his medicine that insurance pays for. Obama stands for alot of things I am against. I can't believe the people put a man who is muslium  in as the AMERICAN PRESIDENT they said on 9/11 that they would get us from the inside and the american people who voted for obama have opened the door for them because you can't get any more inside than the president. This nation was founded under God and they have turned their back on him, and God will not bless a nation who stands for abortation and gay marriages, and that is what our so called president stands for among other things, not to mention he is a desentant of a nation that hates america, and they are tought to hate us from the time they are big enough to understand, so you think he has forgot what he was taught by his father from a child up, no I don't think so. No offence to anyone just my thoughts, and if I have offended anyone I appolgize,
This is CABL.com posting #278816. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkHc
Posted in reply to: 10 percent jobless is Obama's new world by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 10 percent jobless is Obama's new world Gwester843 11/7/2009 9:23:03 AM