Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: this is what happens when you get it for free

I wrote about this same type of thing in High School and the government does not help anyone letting them stay on welfare for 20 or 30 years, They help no one when section 8 is for people that pass it down from generations on. Now if i had Section 8 and they buy me clothes buy me food and furnish my House and give me a Sofa to sit my ass on to watch the 61 inch TV they just delivered, I would not complain about shit, She is crazy and something else her mother passed down to her is a mental problem, but after looking at some of these post i am not sure how Obama or Bush's name got in here as this has been going on way longer then the first bush was in office only diffrece it was a Tube TV instead of plasma of DLP. Sometimes people make statements out of context, But there are a lot of people that fight for section 8 because a lot of people have gotten rich off of it, They need Term limits on these things and once the limit is up there out, Section 8 does help some people but not for 20 to 30 years Dame maybe i need to apply for section 8 and have the government pay my mortgage. She is a Lazy Fuck
This is CABL.com posting #278815. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkHb
There are 0 replies to this message