Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Not very bright is he?

I think it is pretty clearly stated that "shooting the finger" is a contempt of court violation. Nothing was said about it being against the law. But there comes a time when respect must be shown, especially when in a court of law. You also seem to be overlooking the fact that this was the second display of disrespect this guy has shown the court, in only a few minutes time.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. If you decide to do the crime regardless, and you get caught, then man up to your actions and take your punishment like a man. Don't cry like a little sissy girl wuss, saying it isn't fair.

I never understood why people run. Like they aren't going to be caught. Watch 'COPS' and you'll see what I mean. The idiots just get themselves in deeper and deeper. And they know they are. I got caught speeding once, years ago. Cop was going te other way on a divided highway. I saw him flip on his lights and cut thru the median and come back after me. As soon as I saw all this, I just pulled over and waited for him. I didn't make him chase me. When he finally pulled up behind me, HE THANKED ME FOR STOPPING and shook my hand saying he wished more people were as honest and sensible as I was. He gave me a verbal warning to watch my speed, and then left. I was doing over 100 in a 55 zone. Point of the story is if you show the respect these people diserve, things will go your way ALOT better than if you try to buck the system. Moron in the IL story got what he asked for.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #278566. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkDa
Posted in reply to: Re: Not very bright is he? by Cowboy3939
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Not very bright is he? sab3r 11/5/2009 2:50:55 PM
Re: Not very bright is he? FUNNYFARM 11/5/2009 10:52:12 AM