Create your free account now! Sign up

pole hiker likes to hike poles

This dickhead coward sent me a private message this morning.

Sorry for not replying sooner..been hunting..just got back. Just why to fuck would I spend a dime to reply to you for??? You live in a faggot state..Callie dick suckers..and you stated you have your PRIDE..Bet it's GAY PRIDE WEEK..do you take your sissy ass down the street in your pink shortie pajamas on the march...As far as you being a Marine..that's bullshit..my grandfather, my dad, my brothers, me and my daughter is a Marine helicopter pilot..fuck you fake wanna be..you came up with a MOS on the computer to make you look like Recon..you, motherfucker wouldn't make a pimple on a Recorse Recon Marine's ass..fucking idiot..much less know what they are..fake fuckers like you are easy to read....Gotta quick question for you smart ass...which one of these were you qualified on????
1) M16 A2/A4-M208
2) M4/M4A1
3) M40
4) M9
5) M-61 & M67 FG
6) M-240-GPMG
7) M2-HB-HMG
8) M-249-SAW
9) MB-2A3-SASR
10) MK-19 MOD 3 AGL
11) Mk-3A2 CG
12) ABC-M7A2&3 GG
13) XM84 SG

Now wise ass just which ones are you qualified on? And if ya have the balls to answer give me their idenification, range of each, VPS and general use as defined by the Marine Corps, Recorse Recon. Marine handbook on weapons used, qualified and trained on..
Try it fucker..this info. isn't on the computer for you to copy., so get to work Callie. girl and see if you can fool a real Marine. You noticed I didn't post to the bar for the whole world to see but if you don't answer these questions it will go there..up to you asswipe.

The Bottom Line, I gave you my number, quit hiding behind your monitor and call. you are a coward.
Been  out for 15 years got better things to do than play games with you, Call me pussy
I've recently gotten in touch with bunch of guys I was in with through facebook you have my name look me up, or call me, you coward faggot.
BTW the largest Marine base happens to be here in California. Youve got no balls until you call me. 
You are probably one of those sad dorks that never served but idolizes the Marine Corps.
Send me your number in a PM and I will call you. You are a coward.
Notice I posted this on the bar for the whole world to see because I'm not a coward.
This is CABL.com posting #278321. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkzd
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: pole hiker likes to hike poles foneguy 11/3/2009 4:14:02 PM
Re: pole hiker likes to hike poles sab3r 11/3/2009 1:30:52 PM
Re: pole hiker likes to hike poles sweatforhire 11/3/2009 12:31:33 PM
Re: pole hiker likes to hike poles Gwester843 11/3/2009 10:57:45 AM
Re: pole hiker likes to hike poles Polehiker 11/3/2009 10:49:41 AM