Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Advanced satellite communitcations

Iv'e worked for them since april both in southern ga. and st louis and they paid me on time direct deposit and right.They do have their fair share of chargebacks one of mine was in ga. and im back here-st louis- not able to roll back and one tech changed batteries in the remote  and it went against me 35 dollars gone.Another thing is you have to use their uniforms with whatever uniform company at 30 dollars a pay period -60 a month.They also payroll deduct at 5% each 1000 retainer and the ga.unemployment insurance and you pay that at any state their in.Their pay is good 80/20 15 for additional tuner thats why i stayed plus ive been jacked with my pay so many times that it keeps you around. I didnt get any back charges here? but probably 6-8 down in ga.my work was the same in both states. the backcharges are 35 for a service call 80 for a rebuild.So if you got someone who rolls back on something and sees a minor problem he could rebuild that job on you.They ran out of work here and im doing direct tv now at 62/14 and now these guys are slowing down-the economy sucks and its not getting any better I hope this helps good luck
This is CABL.com posting #278314. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbky6
Posted in reply to: Re: Advanced satellite communitcations by turabahamut
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Advanced satellite communitcations turabahamut 11/3/2009 8:11:29 AM