Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why I Love Mexico

I thought the same about the coffee until I found out a little more about it. That coffee was so hot you could not drink it. Mcdonalds made their coffee at 160 degrees to get the smell out so people would come in and buy it and people had been burned before and they had been ordered to drop the temp. They didn't. Even if she was dumb enough to spill it on her, and we have all spilled things, she didn't deserve IMMEDIATE third degree burns that required skin grafts. No one does. As soon as that coffee hit her she got third degree burns. McDonalds coffee was too hot to drink and they didn't warn anyone that the temp was far beyond normal coffee temps as well as the apathetic and condescending manner their attorneys handled it not once apologizing for their disobedience in lowering their coffee temps to human drinking levels. If they wanted the smell to entice people they should have made one batch for smelling and the rest for drinking.

And Mexico is nice but.........why are so many Mexicans trying to get here if it is so great? haha just kidding around.
This is CABL.com posting #278128. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkv6
Posted in reply to: Why I Love Mexico by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why I Love Mexico sweatforhire 11/2/2009 1:18:28 AM