Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: are you a loser?

Well, lets see, Do you know me, I don't know you, Gwester843, and I don't know most of the 72,303 other members on here either. But to say that we are all loser's, for speaking our minds. What happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Yea, there are some complainer's on here, but don't they have that right? Who the fuck are you, Mr perfect? You say you are an intellectual, shit, you can't even type or spell worth a shit. As for giving you a # of another commie, I would'nt give you the sweat off my balls. I do believe that you are one of the 72,303 members, and you are on the linemen forum, so, that makes you a loser and a complainer also. Damn, I can't believe that fucks like you, and the guy I was talking too, think that your above everyone else. You say you are a better breed? What the fuck, People like you, should not be allowed to breed. Wake up there buddy and all the other people on here that think their shit don't stink. Your in America, everyone has a right to their own opinon, and say what they want. So, FUCK YOU and the white mule you rode in on.
This is CABL.com posting #278010. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkuc
Posted in reply to: Re: are you a loser? by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: are you a loser? Gwester843 11/1/2009 5:59:50 PM
Re: are you a loser? hookman 81 11/1/2009 12:50:32 PM