Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: nothing but a tool

Talk about needing to read.  Did you even bother to click the link and read the report posted on the Discovery Channel's website??  At least I post my sources and not plagiarize as you are doing.  The 1918 pandemic did not kill 100-million.  If it did, post your source.  The pandemic of 1918 was also H1N1 and NOT the spanish flu.  You say different??  Post your source.  The numbers and points I'm bringing up were all documented, published and shown on PBS for all the world to view.  I trust thier information sources and vetting process.  I have NO idea where you are getting your information.  Want to convince me?? POST YOUR SOURCE.

Here's the link to the website so you can look it up yourself:  http://jvi.asm.org/current.dtl   It's the American Society of Microbiology - Journal of Virology

According to thier reports, only 20-million died of the 1918 pandemic and the name of that strain is the ...... Surprise!!!  ...... H1N1 Type-A

Where it came from, What it is ... and it's impact is NOT my concern.

What we seem to agree on is that the government is overplaying the whole damn thing to scare the general public.  At least we agree on that.

Grab a beer.  I'm done with this thread.
This is CABL.com posting #277166. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkgA
Posted in reply to: Re: nothing but a tool by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: nothing but a tool sweatforhire 10/26/2009 6:08:30 PM