Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcastic( Not)

how many new installs do you do that are all customs in a day out of curiousity? the job i described would be no different to a typical full postwire wallfish job.  when i stopped installing i was doing 6 of those a day in some cases. i was getting home late at night, but it is possible if you are routed well. however i do realize there is ALWAYS favorites played in the lead tech game, and there are time frames to meet. by no means am i trying to insult anyone, but if installs are so bad now why stay in it? is everyone in here just griping to read what they are thinking or do you folks really think it is that bad out there?  i go back to installs sometimes over winter when construction drops off locally and i dont have probs makin 1500 - 1800 a week. i guess it's just my area or the fact that there is only one comcast prime in my area that has good rates and treats all the techs without favoritism.  i guess i do live in a dream world, BUT i make the amount i want each week and don't have to stress over back charges cause the job is done right the first time. don't give them a reason for back charges and you won't get any... it's really that simple.    

maybe i'm crazy, but the install end of contracting hasn't changed that drastically since i stopped doing it full time.  but what do i know? i live in dream land.
This is CABL.com posting #277073. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbke5
Posted in reply to: Re: Comcastic( Not) by cablchik
There are 0 replies to this message