Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Loco Dawg Again

I found this speech that loco wrote one school year. He stood up in front of class and proudly read it. during recess his class mates beat the shit out of him.

We all know the saying "Stick and stones may break my bones but words may never hurt me" which is not true. You can have your bones brokened but they will eventually heal but when someone comes at you with words of humiliation and criticism it sticks with you for the rest of your life. For example when I was younger all the guys called me names because I was different then them. Still fifteen years from then the words still haunt me. Even with all the sayings like "action speaks louder than words" words have a more direct approach to hurting people. When you think about all the words we use in our vocabulary to discriminate and crush those different than us. It really has a strong impact in the world. Even if you visited another country their vocabulary is so different than ours and simple words like hello in our language might have a whole another meaning to them. Think about when someone says "I love you" or "I hate you" doesn't that have an impact on you?     Loco I am crying buckets of tears here
This is CABL.com posting #277040. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkey
Posted in reply to: Re: Loco Dawg Again by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Loco Dawg Again sweatforhire 10/25/2009 9:58:44 PM