Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: slicer for life this is for you

seems the truth is not in your table matter . yet you members scream constitution , when you are beaten down to the truth, you all can't face it. you wish to ignore it. is that who you are . can't reply without trashing and when it happens to you put the guy on ignore . please I have asked the trash masters here to do so and you could not splicer you to are a trash master who as only the want not to here the truth or is there more . is that maybe just maybe I have hit a note worth listening to . maybe you guy's need real people to tell the truth debate facts not fiction . fiction maybe in your world but only a republican like yourself who cause trouble, then runs from it,  trash to ignore a post can be a good thing if you have no wisdom to give . to trash people here,so you can get your rocks off, well you lose as you have now seen I do not back down from the truth and will challenge anyone on any topic of my interest .if you are trying to pull the wool over someones eyes. so ignore all you like I have asked over and over .the truth will be said one way or another not your way .
This is CABL.com posting #276968. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkdo
Posted in reply to: Re: Just ignore the troll by bamamike
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: slicer for life this is for you Gary Vest 10/25/2009 4:30:56 PM