Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I need some SERIOUS advice from you guys-n-gal

G-ster if you can prove that the original post here is a lie then do it. Simply coming on here and saying a man is being dishonest without any proof only makes you look like the "stupid loser". Just because you don't like the man doesn't mean he is making up some lie. He asked for advice about a situation and that's what the topic should have been about. Not about whether you think he's telling the truth or not. Show me the proof and I'll be the first to apologize to you and call him a liar. Until then we get your point. You don't like the guy, you think he's making this whole thing up yadda yadda yadda. We get it already. So I will ask you....say you ran across a situation as described here. What would your course of action be? That's what you should be talking about. Not about whether someone is lying and how you are going to keep the unemployed and all the other shit you have said. I would appreciate your opinion on what you would do if you walked into a hell whole where you knew children were being abused and neglected. Nothing more...nothing less. I'm curious to know.

Also, to compare this to Bush sending troops to Iraq is off the stupidity chart.
This is CABL.com posting #276949. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkc5
Posted in reply to: Re: I need some SERIOUS advice from you guys-n-gal by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I need some SERIOUS advice from you guys-n-gal Gwester843 10/25/2009 2:42:21 PM