Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I need some SERIOUS advice from you guys-n-gal

G, Who is ricky I do not have a jon boat and your just being asinine tonight, but you always are .

Me,  Rescue Ricky?  Look it up, dumbass

G, if you are on ignore this is why your intelligence not runneth over

Me, Pussies put people on ignore.  Real pussies put people on ignore and still respond to them.

G, if you are on ignore this is why your intelligence not runneth over

Me, I told you how to find me, yet you and your Scooby Doo wife went to Facebook to see if you could find me.  Talk about a dumbass, you thought just because I wasn't on Facebook, William Larson wasn't my name.  Here's a hint for you, nutsack, I live in Alabama. 

G, fuck, if you were military you were working latrine duty and you got your knowledge for today off the cubicle walls .

Me,  Well, since your coward ass hasn't served one day in the military, let alone your fat ass being able to fit in a uniform, you really aren't in a position to judge, are you?  Absent of initial training, barracks have civilian custodians (you know, janitors, remember that's what your daddy did for a living).

G, so hey you read how I feel about you ghost writers lota talk no back bone,

Me, There you go again with mystery and conspiracies.  How's the Mystery Machine running these days?  Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?

G, who the fuck is ricky .

Me, It's a mystery Scooby, go look it up and report back to us your findings.

This is CABL.com posting #276756. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj9Y
Posted in reply to: Re: I need some SERIOUS advice from you guys-n-gal by armycabledog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I need some SERIOUS advice from you guys-n-gal armycabledog 10/24/2009 1:21:15 PM
Re: I need some SERIOUS advice from you guys-n-gal Gwester843 10/24/2009 12:23:49 PM