Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Do you think marijuana should be legalized?

A tax revolt is what started the country, it may very well be what is needed to fix it. These people in DC use our tax money for their own power. They give out contracts etc to their base to secure their own perpetuity in congress. If people would spend the time to read the Constitution and then look at ANY bill congress writes and then ask themselves what in the Constitution gives them the authority to do this, it would be shocking to most people. The Constitution gives each branch a share of the power, but also clearly defines and limits that power to specific areas. And spare me the "living document" crap. Words have meanings and have consequences. Read it for yourself and tell me where it says you can take it out of context or use the interstate commerce clause to cover anything you say it does to make things applicable. Congress has made an origami out the document to fit their own perverse view of how the world should bend before it. People need to vote now more than ever with a clear mind as opposed to what can I get for free from the government. Because it is never free to anyone, the rich may pay the tax in the beginning, but you pay for it in the end with fewer or lower paying jobs, no free lunch anywhere.
This is CABL.com posting #276746. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj9O
Posted in reply to: Re: Do you think marijuana should be legalized? by MCT-40
There is 1 reply to this message