Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pay your Employee's or meet Mr. Baseball Bat

" I don't care if he beat the crap out of them with a baseball bat, threatened to burn their car or cat. He done the right thing by standing up for himself and taking the law into his own hands. That guy is my hero."

Well then you aren't too smart then are you. Sure the urge is there but guess what, it is now costing far, far more than the money he was shorted. His freedom for one since he WILL do jail time. Possibly his family, not to mention the lawyers getting his money. And don't forget the fines, court costs and the fact that if convicted (he will be) he is now a registered FELON meaning he cannot legally own a gun and likely will never work ANY job that requires a background check for at least 7 years after this is all said and done. And lest it be forgotton that he will be sued in civil court as well as be ordered to pay full restitution. 

All this over what I'm sure amounts to only a few hundred dollars and we don't even know (or seem to care) if the money is even owed to him. If it was bogus, penciled in work or what. Something so inconsequential that could have been resolved in the courts very cheaply, but instead this moron has setup himself and his family for certain failure for years to come. Yup, sure sounds like a hero to me. We should all idolize him.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #276592. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj7k
Posted in reply to: Re: Pay your Employee's or meet Mr. Baseball Bat by fundude101
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Pay your Employee's or meet Mr. Baseball Bat cableho 10/23/2009 7:27:40 PM