Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The American way???

This post is in response to  P ISLANDCABLE.   The only reason I'm mad is because you are trying to start some more bullshit. Sounds to me like you are jealous of the illegals kids. Maybe we should kill them all. Better yet send me some money I'm hungry.    I said I would not post anymore but what the fuck. As I bounce from motel to motel,working here and there I cant help but comment on things that seem to me as pie hole rhetoric. If you have something stupid to say, do me a favor and stick a pie in your hole. this post was aimed at island.  Sab and local dick don't start no bullshit on why we are all starving to death and are losing money,all because of illegal immigrants. which as you say is aimed at all illegals.I call Bullshit on that. The post that island posted is racist,it is racist due to the fact that it is pointing out a group of humans that many on here don't seem to like. Our Government is as crooked as they come and break law's as they seem fit. Yet you bitch about illegals breaking law's. Money don't belong to you it is made out of paper and belongs to the government. Go pan for gold and put a nugget in your pocket,and if a illegal mexican tries to steal it you can bitch about it. The Government takes what they want and call it taxes and you gladly pay it because you have no choice. And you call it your money. Your tax dollars. That is the funniest fucking bullshit I have ever heard in my whole supporting the illegal mexican life. To each his or her own, clean your own porch off before you start spitting out rhetoric,hateful,racist,arrogant, distasteful, animal like qualities. I for one am for the people, all of them.
This is CABL.com posting #276543. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj6x
Posted in reply to: Re: The American way??? by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The American way??? sab3r 10/23/2009 5:04:59 PM
Re: The American way??? Gwester843 10/23/2009 9:07:18 AM