Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New FREE, Obama welfare cell phone....

Polehiker.  Not going to say this with tears of joy but more of regret.  I am on welfare right now.  Not happy about it by any means.  Dont start putting people down just because they are on welfare.  Its supposed to be a hand up, not a hand out.  I dont have a issue when people really needs help because they are down on their luck and doing whatever it takes to get moving again.  I dont mind helping others when they really need it.  I do have issues when people abuse the system and take advantage of it just so they can sit around and be lazy.  So if safelink is being used to help people to find work, keep track of their kids or even for emergency. So be it, I'm for it.  When people get safelink just because its free and abuse it, then there is a issue.

Before you say anything else.  Start thinking about how you would be when you dont have a job and you are doing everything you can to find work.  In your field or not.  Bills still have to be paid.  I am not saying that this is a long term thing.  This is just short term until work can be found.  Right now the is a guy that work in Ohio.  I talk to him the other night and he knows what I am going through.  If I had away to get there.  I wouldn't think twice.
This is CABL.com posting #276479. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj5v
Posted in reply to: Re: New FREE, Obama welfare cell phone.... by Polehiker
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: New FREE, Obama welfare cell phone.... sab3r 10/23/2009 1:24:08 AM
Re: New FREE, Obama welfare cell phone.... drifterdawg 10/22/2009 9:24:04 PM
Re: New FREE, Obama welfare cell phone.... Polehiker 10/22/2009 8:43:45 PM