Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: web site for abortions

What i am saying is that if they have the child and can't take care of it then people would have something to say about it too. As for proud i have all my kids, Me and my wife have been together for 21 years and never ever had a Abortion i take care of all mine and other peoples kids to. It is like i am running a Hope house here in SC. And Hope is from the lady in NYC Harlem where where people on drugs used to take there kids to for here to take care of them. I also have a 17 year old girl that i bust my ass to talk to her and educate her on safe sex and the things that can happen without safe sex, 1 she may die from a STD and 2 she may have a baby and having a baby is the least of her problems if she gets something that kills her, But me and her never ever discuss Abortions because no matter her age that is not a option. i don't kill people or kids but i don't have the right to tell anyone what to do with there body or how they want to live it. I have a lot on my plate with my own family and the other kids i take care of then to spend it getting on people that want to have Abortions. That is something that has been here before i was born and it will be around long after. I love kids and my dream was to have 20 of them and that is no lie but it didn't work out that way, To me Abortions are for Cowards and people that don't plan for a baby and i didn't plan for none of my kids but i have them all and three others that there parents didn't want or was unable to take care of, So don't tell me i would abort a child so that i could do what i want because i have mine and others and proud of it.
This is CABL.com posting #276468. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj5k
Posted in reply to: Re: web site for abortions by armycabledog
There are 0 replies to this message