Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Credit check????

I have a Bridge and a 6 pack of Molsen to sell, will you buy it Because I said So... To many company's know they have you by the balls.
Every Shop supervisor is a used car salesman, he can tell by the way you are dressed or the truck you drive up in and tell if you need money or not

He see's a beat up Scoccer Moms van with a ladder rack on it and a guy with un-cut hair, 4 day beard, knees ripped out of his jeans, stogie stuck behind his ear, He thinks , I Have a Goon, Sweet, then He see's a Truck pull up with a nice rack, ladders, setup for work, clean cut guy shaved, clean truck, no beer bottles falling out of the door in the lot, he get's cold and says we don't have any work, because the clean cut guy is smart enought to know a used car salesman when he walks in the door and the used care salesman is smart enought to know that this guy is not a Goon and he(salesman) can't make a check from him.

Same thing goes with the credit check people, like Hey .. Can you help this tech out, he's a good guy, he's a little down on his luck, the last company did him wrong, I will take care of you for it... he's good for it.. Trust me I won't do you wrong, You are my top tech, I need 100 more like you but you will still be my top dawg.

lade dadde da.. heard it 100 thousand times It's called Bullshit
This is CABL.com posting #276466. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj5i
Posted in reply to: Re: Credit check???? by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message