Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Credit check????

truly the only ones I would give any credit info to is the MSO, that I am getting a prime contract with so I can show stability and worth, Not no prime, Not no sub,
there are too many scammers out there that use your info to do a I9 on the illegals, like a tech walking up to your place or on your job and can't speak a word of english with a name on a ID Badge of Bob Jones or Tom Smith, I am sorry It just ain't none of there business, If you can't support yourself GET THE HELL OFF MY JOB, Credit worth has nothing to do with your work ability, I do agree with the Drug Testing for Meth,Coke,opium and some criminal But not credit.

Also this brings up another Subject, Medical marijuana, what are these company's going to do when someone has a Medical card for the use of marijuana and
refuse them employment or discharge them from the job for a failed test, I have no quams about weed if it is used in a safe & proper way, I don't want a driver smoking 4 or 5 sticks a day of some cronic while I am in the bucket @ 40ft in the air ( we will see what happens)
This is CABL.com posting #276314. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj2Q
Posted in reply to: Re: Credit check???? by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Credit check???? Lightmaster 10/21/2009 6:03:17 PM