Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This is how stupid the White House is

Popular vote 69,456,897[1] 59,934,814[1]
Percentage 52.9%[1] 45.7%[1]
This is the breakdown of the 2008 election. It was not a huge overwhelming victory. And Mc Cain is a political hack, he will say whatever he needs to say to get elected and I think he still believes he has a chance to run again for President.

But that is not the crux of this whole matter. Who does the White House think they are by deciding they are only going to speak to news media outlets they declare are worthy of their time? look just at the ratings of the cable news networks and answer me how msnbc is a real news chanel and Fox is not in the eyes of the people. This is an arrogant beyond pale move by Obama. He is the president of the US not of the liberals of the US. If he did not want to answer to all Americans, only to liberals, he should have run to chair the DNC. This is the kind of polarizing crap that everyone on the left accused Bush of. And again, could you have imagined if Bush would have cut off CNN. They would have been howling at the moon. And look at why they are doing this, because Fox fact checked a guests comments. The truth cuts both ways and the administration doesn't like that.

This too me is no different than the fairness doctorine for tv. They don't like the coverage, so they are trying to kill it.

And I really would love for the white house to take on Glenn. As a matter of fact, Glenn wants them to call him. He has posed some pretty damning questions and have only complained about trivial around the edges peices of them. So by all means aske Obama to take him on, please prove him wrong. But by their own silence the answer seems pretty loud and clear to me.
This is CABL.com posting #275938. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjWM
Posted in reply to: Re: This is how stupid the White House is by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: This is how stupid the White House is drifterdawg 10/19/2009 7:21:37 PM