Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Poor Rush

So you call me Predudice because i disagree Huh ? But it seems to me that is what you are showing. i went by what i saw and heard and now i question the News One with everything now as they are the one's that had the audio clip and the so called transcript now that i look at the website i am not sure what to believe from the But it is a Company the employees Al Sharpton to do a TV show, But Toast let's be real Because i disagree with a White man does not make me a Racist shit i really hate sharpton more than rush now what does that make me ? maybe a zebra Racist. You are stuck on one thing OK there may have been a set up and enough people belove that he said it, But what about all the Other things the man did say ? " Obama's America where white kids get beat up on school buses by black kids" shit like that didn't just start but there are a few where it was the other way around. It is never good when kids act that way but rush spreads hate like sharpton and Jackson and that is how they live. I post a transcript that i saw on the site that is all just like everyone else does not i am a racist for doing so ? Your kidding right ? Rush weather he is a shock jock or not does not pay my bills i don't have it in for rush and i don't have it in for him as you imply because he is a white man. That is so far off based that it is unreal, Please someone else give your input Doug someone Tell me do you see what Toast see's ? Where did you get that ? You have called me that time in and time out should i be surprised No but it is Unreal. I disagree i post a transcipte and that makes me a racist, Well only in you head Toast only in your head, I guess we have to call child welfare because i have custody of a White child that has lived with me for over 5 years and Toast says's that i am a Racist O MY GOD CALL THE ARMY I HAVE DONE IT NOW. I will ask little william who i take care of if i am a racist and i will see what he says. Before you Try and call someone a Racist you should look in the mirror and ask that person the same question, But don't worry he will say what you want to hear that is why you get along so well
This is CABL.com posting #275899. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjV9
Posted in reply to: Re: Poor Rush by Toast
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Poor Rush sab3r 10/19/2009 12:42:05 PM