Create your free account now! Sign up

left the industry for good!!!

I left the cable industry for good back in June went to Amtrak to be a power lineman they are hiring like crazy on the northeast corridor I was a cable lineman for 12 years alot of those years were great and I made good money then it changed for the worst I guess 5 years back everything just changed no body was paying anymore more and more companies were trying to rip you off and then the work just stopped traveling to break even or lose money I just had enough I seen this opportunity and jumped on it good pay,benefits and pension never have to worry about work or getting laid off and home every night they are hiring constantly for the next year they got a bunch of stimulus money and are rebuilding and expanding the electrified territory which is the northeast corridor from boston to richmond and there are plans to electrify to florida  in the future thats huge it was a good move for me hope everyone is doing good stay safe
This is CABL.com posting #275849. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjVl
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: left the industry for good!!! sdelnay 10/19/2009 12:32:08 AM
Re: left the industry for good!!! persiding 10/18/2009 9:21:15 PM
Re: left the industry for good!!! marty sullivan 10/18/2009 9:20:14 PM
Re: know any recourse when a sub rips you off???? InstallerBOB 10/18/2009 9:11:33 PM