Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why would immigrants be upset?

haha talk about an extreme response. It isn't racist to not want illegal immigrants. I and no one ever said they ALL were committing violent crimes (show me where if you dare), but they ALL committed a crime when they came here illegally and it isn't just hispanics which I NEVER mentioned so get rid of your racist remark regarding me, but if you want some stats here you go. Also I welcome ANY immigrant coming here legally. So how does that make me or anyone here a racist? Just another liberal screaming racist every chance they get is what you look like. Notice I said you look like and not you are one. Big difference in the way you speak.

INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

CRIME STATISTICS 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually

53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.

71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".

47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens

66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

BIRTH STATISTICS 380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens.

97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.

66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers

2. How is it apparent I haven't read the good book? I am not on a fence. I believe in many things all of which have to do with being fair. Because I am not a racist is why.

3. I looked in the mirror and saw someone who didn't condemn anyone but brought up a point about a group of people supporting illegal activity. You one of them? You see I ask about someone I don't know rather than decide who they are. Do you support illegal immigration? Do you support people who break the law? If not then you just ranted about nothing. No where in this thread was a racist comment made except by you and except for a joke about extremist views a liberal might make on a halloween decoration that had white sheets. Use facts and you will get my attention otherwise you are just another angry liberal.
This is CABL.com posting #275820. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjUS
Posted in reply to: Re: why would immigrants be upset? by sweatforhire
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: why would immigrants be upset? smcdougall 10/20/2009 11:03:24 AM
Re: why would immigrants be upset? sab3r 10/18/2009 8:13:33 PM