Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Poor Rush

Well I am not spreading anything i didn't make this shit up and that last response was sarcasm i am not backing off nothing. Everyone is after rush and he does no wrong and for a person to not be a big fan you sure are backing him up 100%. Don't tell me you don't like people spreading news as you guy's do it everyday, Rush is a Pig Now i will be honest I did hear a Clip that sounded like rush But now i question the source as when i went back the Audio clip was gone. That statement was so upsetting even to come out of Rushes mouth i had to have more then those Typed words to even talk about it. I am not sure what you problem with me is to even think i have time to get on here and smear Rush ? Who give a fuck about him ? To me he is no different the sharpton and Jackson they all do the same shit, If your not a Fan why are you so geared on protecting him ? Well toast you can be a fan all you want i don't really care Rush is a Pill popping slob that will get on the radio and advocate do drug user's to go to jail but him, Like i said i heard it next to the clip where he said Black kids and whites kids should ride different buses, But i can tell you this what i think does not matter as there is enough people out there that feel the same way to the point he won't own a NFL team or any team for that matter. I posted that over a month ago and now you just come back to me with this ? let it go man Rush said he didn't say it and to be honest i am leaning to believe him as the Audio was taken down as soon as this issue with the NFL team came up and they started talking about suing, But if he didn't say it and he knows he didn't then let him sue ! sharpton is talking about suing him for what he said and i have not heard that from Rush, IF HE DIDN'T SAY IT THEN SUE THAT MATTER CAUSED HIM A BID TO BE APART OF A NFL TEAM AND cost HIM FUTURE MONEY IF IT WAS ME I WOULD SUE
This is CABL.com posting #275801. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjUz
Posted in reply to: Re: Poor Rush by Toast
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Poor Rush Toast 10/19/2009 5:49:15 AM
Re: Poor Rush Toast 10/18/2009 9:21:43 PM
Re: Poor Rush sab3r 10/18/2009 7:02:26 PM