Create your free account now! Sign up

votes

you are my hero sab3r extremist .now I know who is the real trash collector and I have nothing more to say about that . all dumpster divers you can now post normally without the trash talking to Gwester as he is now a new man . he will only trash you when the trashing is right . he will only post against an extremist like sab3r when he tells all to vote . and he will only trash you when the trashing is right oh I already said that .
Gwester843 Ouote of today please put me on ignore . then find another person to trash and Obama will pass his agenda and you all will be the donkey's ass . so You all have my name my address . and my ability to respond to the worst internet site on the planet . the cable bar the members trash there government but collect unemployment . trash there president who has raised no taxes but you all beleive  he has , . you all love dumb ass beck who's own home town wants nothing to do with him . you honor bush who has destroyed our country . and expect Obama to fix it over night . your parties that follow are now getting inline to vote for the health care  laws so as to be sure to go home and lie to there constitutients . you guy speak of gwester and you are all nothing but a group of phoney's following an extremist called sab3r .
good night .
This is CABL.com posting #275299. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjMt
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: votes LocoDawg 10/14/2009 10:34:46 PM