Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: sub contractor rights

Haven't checked the gripes in a while. Reading this thread makes me so happy that I don't install anymore! Fuck you cable companies! The problem with subcontractors(and I was one) is that they are sooo gullible. They believe all the stories about being able to make BIG money. The only real way to do that now is to fly by night. Go in bill some bullshit, then go to the next system before the MSO check your stuff. It's a lure to get warm bodies. Then, you get there and you roll with a job or 3 a day. "Oh, well, the head corporate idiot is in town and is making sure the contractor budget stays where they want it. But, it'll pick back up this weekend." Or..."The reason you have 8 AM jobs to complete in the 2 hour time frame is because that's just the way they are scheduling the work. But, you still have to be on time to every job. And don't call the supervisor to come help you. He's at his house collecting a check while playing fantasy football." Oh wait, you can make big money in cable. Just become a piece of shit yourself.... I digress...so long suckers!
This is CABL.com posting #275161. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjKf
Posted in reply to: sub contractor rights by cmc32
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: sub contractor rights Cowboy3939 10/19/2009 12:37:48 PM