Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The saddest day for this old dawgs dog. (Long)

Beautiful shepard.

Well so far, so good. Hamburger helper seems to be the key to getting him to eat. Just made a big pan of Beef Noodle for him. Put some on a plate and after some hesitation, he ate it all. He drank some water and went out. He is making it up & down the 3 steps off the deck. Harder to get up than going down, but he seems to be adapting. So far he can't bark. Walking further with much less stumbling. Occasionaly, but not often, his back end will give out for a moment but he recovers nicely.

My wife and I really can't thank y'all here enough for all the well wishes, prayers, suggestions and words of encouragement. We truly gathered strength from the outpouring of genuine concern. As long as he keeps going in the positive direction he has been the last 2 days, my family may be blessed with his company for awhile longer. Thanks again my brothers and sisters. Y'all ROCK!

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #275109. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjJp
Posted in reply to: Re: The saddest day for this old dawgs dog. (Long) by oldlinedawg
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: The saddest day for this old dawgs dog. (Long) lazarust326 10/14/2009 10:07:45 PM
Re: The saddest day for this old dawgs dog. (Long) Lightmaster 10/14/2009 9:37:07 PM
Re: The saddest day for this old dawgs dog. (Long) oldlinedawg 10/14/2009 6:18:09 AM