Create your free account now! Sign up

Tom Rousseau, All dawgs go to heaven, Tom will be

I just saw Tom had passed away.
Tom was a road warrior with me for years! Honest, hard working, Christian, opinionated, and a great person to be on the road with.
Tom loved home, his wife, his spiritual foundation, his knowledge of cable, and the little things in life. A tech came to me once, and said,"Man, I saw Tom out in this field petting horses today!" Some may have found that strange, but, when on the road, that seemed so Tom. Tom and I were in the sweep business when money was all tied to how much you could do in a day. Many of our co-workers and friends burned themselves out on the road. Tom found the time to work, make good money when available, be at some church every Sunday, keep a home fire burning, eat well, and love life! I knew Tom was a no brainer as a friend on the road.
I could ramble on about Tom. But, I hope more, that the people in our business see that people like Tom are the ones to strive to be like, in some way! Tom was sucessful in many ways. I will miss Tom and keep him alive with my stories of us on the road.
Congratulations Tom on making it home!
Your Friend!

This is CABL.com posting #275094. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjJa
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Tom Rousseau, All dawgs go to heaven, Tom will LocoDawg 10/13/2009 11:13:17 PM