Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ATX Services

actually worked for ATX for a long time i was one on of the originals over 8 years ago back when they were Global Tek.  I started the Shreveprot Contract,  oh those were the days long nights of partying and even longer days working.  I can't believe they are still there!  Here's a few things about ATX you need to know; Watch your pay they screw it up every chance they can this was as a problem 8 years ago, Jason Schmidt is the only one worth talking to everyone else there are backstabbers, go ahead and work for them because the name on your check and shirt will probably change soon they aren't known for keeping contracts, due to poor work ethics. ATX could care less about you no matter what you have done for them, me and several other guys bent over backwards for them years ago when they were getting started and we all got the shaft once they got what they wanted. be carefull of the regional managers they are pretty much useless, there used to be a guy named Tom that was a regional for them he ok but everyone else don't trust anyone.
This is CABL.com posting #275082. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjIY
Posted in reply to: ATX Services by naphanmonster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ATX Services naphanmonster 10/15/2009 10:39:35 AM