Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This is my only talk about G anymore

I have to say here that I do see G-sters point....somewhat...This is strictly my opinion. He is one of those people that believes that everyone in this country should do what the govt. says no matter what. Everyone should love our president no matter what. Anyone that disagrees or says anything against the govt. or the president is anti American or an extremist. It doesn't matter to G who the leader of this land is or what direction that leader is taking us. He feels that we as a people should follow our leaders without question. To him that's being a good American.

I believe there are a lot of people that feel this way. Mostly children under the age of 10. Those children eventually move on to 5th grade, start to form their own opinions about things and finally grow into adults. Once they become adults they start to see that things are not what they were led to believe as children and start to question things that should be questioned. On the other hand there are those people that become adults but never leave the 5th grade. I've personally known a few people like this as I'm sure we all have. The ability to reason or question are not qualities they will ever possess. Arguing with them is like clapping with one hand. It's a no win situation. My hats off to G for finding a place where he can get the attention that he so craves.
This is CABL.com posting #275034. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjIc
Posted in reply to: Re: This is my only talk about G anymore by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: This is my only talk about G anymore sab3r 10/13/2009 8:58:45 PM